A "retrogression" coexisting harmoniously with social progress

This year, I started my first contact with an industry that I had no contact with before -- hydroponic agriculture.



To tell you the truth, in this era of rapid change, traditional agriculture has long been replaced. Even if I knew nothing about hydroponic agriculture, I also realized that the traditional farming method I experienced when I was a child was about to become a valuable historical experience for our collection.

I accept the new way does not mean that I like it. This kind of agricultural way is suitable for society, commerce and economy, but it is not suitable for my mood. I accept the convenience of all this, but I can't forget the taste of my childhood. Take the tomato as an example. When I was a child, the taste of tomato was beautiful and unforgettable. However, it has a fatal weakness, that is, it is not conducive to preservation and transportation, and it can not meet the needs of many people. As more and more rural people choose cities, rural planting basically belongs to the elderly, which is even more unable to meet the production.

In order to meet the needs of more people, new varieties of tomatoes came into being. It is convenient to store, convenient to transport, and relatively low price. That is to say, the taste is far different from that of the early tomatoes. But the birth of this new product is really the embodiment of social progress.Hydroponic agriculture is the same. Because of the changes in soil properties, social demand and technological progress, more and more producers choose hydroponics, with shorter production time, more accurate water supply, more convenient picking and greater sales.


In hydroponics, plants, vegetables and even fruits can directly absorb nutrients and water from nutrient solution through roots. Nutrient solution, a more balanced and perfect solution manually prepared by people, can be recycled in containers, which will not affect the environment and will not flow into the soil.

Now I always yearn for the past life, yearning for the countryside. When I was a child, I was thinking about how modern the city is and how I want to get out of the countryside. With the increase of age, they are more and more willing to return to the essence of life. They make food every day, rest at sunset, plant small dishes and eat three meals.

Popular Posts