Okra, the gift of nature

Okra, a nutritious vegetable, is rich in protein, vitamins and mineral elements. It's almost the season to eat okra now,i bought some okra from my local aunt last weekend and he variety is okra. Although it's called okra, most of them are green,it seems that the color is yellow when the flowers bloom, so it's called okra. I've seen that kind of red okra, but most of them are okra.

When I saw okra for the first time, I felt that they were very cute and unique in appearance. Because I didn't know about them, I failed to choose them. I bought some ones with poor taste and I couldn't cook them,i chose to chop them and cook them again,as a result, the whole pot became sticky, so my first impression of okra was very poor. Until later, it appeared on my dinner table again and it was cooked by my mother. After that, I learned the delicious of okra. Even now, my children like okra very much.

Because okra is still worn out in transportation, I had thought about whether I could hydroponically grow it at home, grow it and eat it myself, and I would be happy if I thought about it. Well, let's talk about how to choose:

1. It's better to be soft;

2. It's better to be light green and the root is a little yellow;

3. Choose a smaller one;

4. Skin color blackening must be avoided;

5. If you are willing to take the time to carefully select, you can see if there is more villi on the epidermis, and if there is more villi, the quality is better.

 












Finally, let's talk about the cooking methods. I think the more advanced the ingredients are, the simpler the cooking methods are. Basically, I just boiled fresh okra once, put it out of the pot, pour some soy sauce, put some garlic powder, and pour hot oil. It's worth noting that I thought I was afraid of the gummy of okra, so I cooked it whole, and I felt it was delicious. Of course, different people have different opinions about the taste of this thing. If you like okra, you can show your own magic power.

Popular Posts