Myrica rubra-nature's gift in early summer

I really like eating bayberry so much that I have to write an article to express my love for them.


It's said that Myrica rubra belongs to the family myricetaceae. It's native to Zhejiang Province, China. It's rich in varieties. The varieties I've eaten are Dongkui Myrica rubra and black charcoal Myrica rubra, and the ordinary Myrica rubra that can be seen occasionally on the roadside. I don't know what kind of varieties it is. I like red bayberry. First of all, I think it looks cute, hairy, with small core, lots of meat, sweet and sour. Here, the beginning of summer is the taste of red bayberry, and then the taste of peaches, all kinds of peaches, until the end.

I remember that I fell in love with bayberry when I was a child. At that time, I didn't know the taste of fresh fruit. My family's conditions were not so good, and the bayberry sellers were not as common as they are now. My mother gave me a bag of Bayberry preserves. I tasted them with a feeling of temptation, and then it was out of control. It seems that when I was in college, I went to the supermarket to see the fresh bayberry fruit and bought some. At that time, I was as acidophilic as my life. The bayberry I bought was sour and sweet. It was not too delicious. Up to now, my teeth have decided that I can't eat very sour bayberry, but coincidentally, the bayberry is so sweet now, it's the kind of light sweet, which makes me want to stop again.

When I ate bayberry in the early days, I didn't care about whether there were fruit flies or not. In recent years, I began to make this statement clear. It also confirmed that fruit flies are rich in protein. It depends on whether I can accept it in my heart. But if it's not acceptable, you need to soak it in high concentration salt water at the first time when you buy it. If you put it in the refrigerator and then soak it out, it's absolutely impossible. The fruit fly will freeze to death in the red bayberry pulp, so you can only supplement protein.


It seems that the planting cost of Myrica rubra is not high. Although the growth period of Myrica rubra is relatively long, Myrica rubra is very strong, easy to cultivate, has long economic life, and the production cost is lower than other fruits. It is a plant that many farmers prefer very much. The taste period of red bayberry is not very long. It seems that the rainy season is almost over, but they don't disappear with the rainy season. On the contrary, they leave many traces, such as canned red bayberry, red bayberry wine, red bayberry preserves and so on. Red bayberry is really popular.

Popular Posts