Let's talk about durian, which is very popular in recent two years

Durian, a fruit that has only become popular in the past two years, I don't mean that it can only be seen in the market. Durian was found in supermarkets and large fruit shops in the early days, but it was only known and loved by a few people at that time. However, durian can be described as popular in these two years, which is almost a household name.


I first learned about durian fruit, not in supermarkets or fruit shops, but through a popular domestic TV play called home with children, in which the mother and daughter love to eat durian, but their boys and father hate durian. When I heard it, I felt that women love to eat durian, but men hate it. Since then, when I went to the supermarket to see durian, I went up and smelt it to see how bad it was. However, I was surprised to find that I didn't hate it, but I also liked it very much. However, I didn't try because I was short of money and the price of Durian was really high. One day later, when my financial situation was better, I saw the packaged durian meat in the supermarket, so I bought a small portion. At that time, I didn't know that it was no longer fresh. After I bought it, I felt excited and tasted it, and then I threw it away. Because it was too bad for my imagination, I didn't think much about it. Since then, I never bought durian again, But I still love to smell it.

It's been nearly two years since I came into contact with durian again. My good friend has opened a chain fruit store. The best-selling item is durian, and its variety name is qingniwang. At that time, several of our good friends went to live in her house, because she bought a house and just moved in. There, she took us to taste the fresh and delicious durian. After I ate it at that time, I immediately realized that the first time I ate durian was because I bought something that was not fresh, and the quality of different varieties of durian was much worse than before. I think, durian is still very delicious, although expensive, but it is really worth paying.

I don't know about others. If I eat more durian, I will get angry. Because durian is a tropical fruit, I never dare to eat more. A friend of mine in Changsha told me that every time they eat durian, they will boil the shell of durian. Everyone can drink a little of the boiled water to prevent fire. I haven't tried it until now. I'm going to try it next time I buy durian. I've also seen Related videos, saying that durian seeds can be eaten even after they are cooked. I haven't tried this, but I know that some durian seeds are really big, especially those of Golden Pillow durian, which are super big. In this way, although the price of durian is relatively high, it tastes good, the price of nutrition is high, and the edible part is not small. If economic conditions permit, it can be eaten often.

Comments

Popular Posts