My favorite rose types and lifestyle

Most people like flowers, and I'm no exception. My favorite flowers are roses and Chinese roses. When I was a child, I went to school in the countryside with my grandmother. One of the conveniences of the countryside is that the place is big. I remember that in front of grandma's house planted several roses, they were big red, but not as big as other flowers, are the kind of small, but not rosebush.

Later, I went out to study and saw the roses in the florist's shop,i really thought they were beautiful. After graduating from university, because of the development of the internet, i saw more beautiful roses and Chinese roses. At that time, i knew that there were many kinds of roses, which could be so beautiful. Because of my love for roses and Chinese roses, I basically attend every flower show in Shanghai,i don't buy anything,i just visit it. After several visits, some of the varieties are impressive, such as blue story, true, blue storm, Pluto balcony, paterstin, light blue, lapis lazuli, Jeff Hamilton, Katrina, etc.I personally prefer purple roses and yellow roses. Every time I look at the pictures of these roses, I feel very happy. Flowers can bring happiness to people. It seems true.

Now, in order to live in the city, although i can plant some flowers on the balcony, it is not my ideal life after all. I hope that i can choose a relaxed life in the future, return to the countryside, plant a large area of roses,Chinese roses, rosebush and vegetables, form a group of chickens, ducks and geese, work at sunrise and rest at sunset, Live a happy slow life.

(The flower in the picture is peony, from the flower exhibition)

Popular Posts