Unforgettable memory of a lifetime

Today, I will talk about something that has nothing to do with my topic. It is an experience and a little bit of experience.

When I was in college, my parents worked in other places, and my good friends were also studying in other places. I was in the university alone. I majored in English, and my counselor is a very young woman, so I'll call her Miss Adzuki bean paste here. At first, everything was very beautiful. The yearning for university life, the yearning for new classmates, and even the yearning for Miss Adzuki bean paste made me feel that everything was wonderful.

The original source of the incident was this: we were in a dormitory with 6 people. The English major was divided into two classes. One of my roommates and I were divided into class 1, and the other four were in class 2. I don’t know why. At that time, I was so self-reliant, and I thought that it would be better to live with people in the same class, so I called Miss Adzuki bean paste and tried to express to her whether she could change the dormitory. Rejected me. That's the end of this matter. After that, I lived my calm university life steadily. Until the end of the term, the school notified me to register for a national proficiency exam, and everything started.

This national proficiency test is a test that has no practical use. I still feel that way after I have been working in the workplace for so many years. I had this concern at the time. I felt that it was not easy for my parents to go out to work. The exam fee was more than 300 yuan in 2008, which was not cheap. So I sent a message to Miss Adzuki, which meant that To learn from her about the purpose and necessity of this certificate, I just thought I wanted to know about it. If it is really unnecessary, maybe I don't need to sign up. But I did not expect that Miss Chidou paste was very angry. She called and scolded me, which meant that I had nothing to do, and then took out the things I said above about changing the dormitory and continued to scold me. I was I was scared and angry. I texted her and argued for reasons. The text was very long. I don’t remember what I said, but the main idea is that I just want to know what the purpose of this certificate is when I pay for it. Have the right to know. I remember my whole body was shaking and tears streaming down my face when I sent that text message.

Then nothing happened. I woke up the next morning with a stomachache, so I sent a text message asking for leave to Miss Chidou paste, and then asked my roommate to ask the teacher for leave. Then I kept resting in the dormitory. I received a call from Miss Chidou Paste halfway through and asked me why I didn’t go to class. I said that I had already sent her a text message, which explained that it was because of stomach pain (I have always had chronic gastroenteritis) that she did not go. Angrily hung up the phone, and I thought it was over. Later, my roommates dismissed get out of class, and even classmates from other dormitories came to tell me that Miss Adzuki bean paste had just read the text messages I sent to her in the class and condemned me in front of the class. I almost became The opposite is typical. I still remember my reaction when I heard this. I was so scared, really. Then, I hate her too, and think how she can publish my text messages.

At this point, the matter is actually over. After that, I compromised, paid the money, and took a certificate that I had never used before. But I seem to never forget that day. Although I didn't go to class, I seemed to go again. Otherwise, why do I always feel so clear and profound? I still regret it afterwards. Why should I ask? Just pay the money directly. I feel that I am very hypocritical and have a lot of things. I think it is mostly my own problems. Why don't others? Why should I do this?

However, after living in my 30s, I realized that I was not wrong, it was Miss Adzuki bean paste's fault. I will never forgive her in my whole life. If I can go back to the past, I must fight for reasons, protect myself, and confront her head-on. I will never forget. Now, it's like time is misplaced. I still feel that what happened at that time is right in front of my eyes. At this moment, I just want to hug the helpless girl at the time, say come on, you are not wrong, and clenched my teeth.

Comments

Popular Posts